Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday!

Monday June 25, 2007

The 2007 Miss PA Pagent was held at my High School in Nazareth High School on Saturday Night! I knew I was missing something at Home! LOL LOL LOL LOL. That would of been very exciting to see Those Girls in their dresses trying to win a crown!Rachel Brooks of Broomall in Delaware County was crowned Miss Pennsylvania 2007 on Saturday night at Nazareth Area High School. The University of Pennsylvania graduate student beat out 25 other contestants for the ultimate prize. She succeeds Miss Pennsylvania 2006, Emily Wills of Beaver.

My Friday Night was alittle Sad. My first team Korns Calvanizing got elimiated from the playoffs in a heart fought game and man what a way to lose too, we were winning 7-4 in the last inning and we lossed 8-7. What a way to end the year for them. I felt more terrible for them than I did for the other teams that were finish earlier in the week. Korns Calvanizing really wanted to go all the way just for me. They were all in tears, even the Coaches were too. After the Game, they gave me a very beautiful Plaque with the whole team in the picture including me that we tooked last weekend! It is a really nice Plaque. They also gave me a Pittsburg Penguins Hockey Coat. They all gave me a hug with tears in their eyes and were Thanking me for being in their Dugout all season long! I was there from 5:28pm to 9:30pm Friday Night! These are 11-12 Years Old Kids.

Saturday Afternoon there was only 1 game, 9 and 10 years old at 1:00pm on the Smaller Field which you are in the Sun alot more than when on the Big Field. I got alittle Sunburned on my Chest and I even had Suncreen on.

It good to get burned sometimes! It is a good sign that we are alive and kicking!!!!!!!

Saturday I was there from 12:32pm to 2:54pm1

Now, I am in the Dugout for Thomas Buick for the Championship Round!

Game 1 was on Sunday Night at 6:00pm!

That was pretty neat having a 6:00 Sunday Evening Games.

It very Rare that they have Games on a Sunday escepally at that time of day!

Big week for the PA House in Harrisburg this week!

This is suppose to be their last week before Summer Break.

They will be working nonstop this week, They might even have to work on Saturday and Sunday!

Monday at 10am
Tuesday at 11am
Wednesday at 11am
Thursday at 11am
Friday at 10am
Saturday ????

I will be watching every minute of it and will keep everybody updated here on my E-Mail Network!

I had a Great Weekend here in Johnstown!


Last Week of June Already! Hard To Believe it! Where is the time going? How was your weekend? What Did you do all weekend! I worked in my Accounting Book most of the weekend here in my room! I Also worked with my Boss Sally White in the Rec Hall all weekend!!!!!! We had a fun Weekend Together! The TV Is broked in the Rec Hall. I had to make up a big sign saying ''Out of Order'' and tape it on the Tv. Not sure why it making noise like it was going to Blow up. We didn't want to take as chance. When we close up at 10:30pm everynight, It really spooky down there in the Rec Hall when we turn the lights off especially if no kids are down there like Saturday Night. It was completely empty Saturday Night.

Saturday Night I watched the High School East-West Football Game in Altoona on PCN! That was a great Game!

On Sunday, I worked in my Accounting Book and typing notes on my Laptop for classes and worked in the Rec Hall with Sally White and then at 6:00pm I went to the Championship Game 1 of 3 between Airco and Thomas Buick and sat in the Dugout and then at 8:30pm came back here and watched 7TH Heaven and then Close the Rec Hall with Sally White at 10:30pm!

I gave my BIG Computer a break on Sunday! I did not turn it on at all on Sunday. Since Jody Mac is on Vacation this week, I was able to do that! It got a very nice Break!

It will be working a lot this week since the PA House will be working nonstop this entire Week, maybe even Friday and even on Saturday!!!!

Tuesday is Horseback Riding but I am not going.

I have Baseball to attend to!

Game 2 is Tuesday at 5:45pm
Game 3 is Thursday at 5:45pm

Everytime I am there, I must wear my Umpire Shirt or else, they get extremely upset!

I heard that the Thunder in the Valley went very well this weekend! Lots of Motorcycles and Lots of Hot Chicks down there downtown, plus great Food! I was unable to go because of Baseball and When I did have time, it was too late because the Bus stops at 5:10pm on the Weekends.


My Schedule for this week:

Monday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class

Tuesday:
11am Class
5:45pm Baseball Game

Wednesday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class

Thursday:
11am Class
3pm Class
5:45pm Baseball Game

Friday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class

Saturday:
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall

Sunday:
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!

The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Cool this week!

It suppose to really heat up this week!

84 Today Monday

92 On Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heat Weave Everybody!!!!!!!!

I will continue to wear Paints! I don't like Shorts because that would be showing my Legs and I don't like Showing My Legs! Although, the Girls may like that though!

I see them showing off in the Grass outside of the Dorms relaxing in their Bikinas!

R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

Take Care until Wednesday!

Over and Out until Wednesday!

Weave!

No comments: