Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday!

Monday June 11,2007!

I got another shirt on Saturday! An West Surburban Umpire Shirt and on the shirt has autographs and it says I am the Honorary Umpire for the rest of this season!!!!!!!! Emily the Main Umpire gave me it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an exciting weekend! I got to sit with a bunch of Girls in the Dugout at a Softball Game on Saturday Morning and then later on Saturday Umpires gave me a shirt!!!!!! I keep getting gifts!!!!!! I don't need to go shopping!!!!!!!

First, Friday night I went over to the 5:45pm Little League Game! We only got 1 inning in. There was lighting in the distance so my Friend Emily the Umpire called the game.
As Soon as I got back into the School, It began pouring like Crazhy, It was downpouring, Lound Thunder And lighting. It was plain terrible. I never saw a storm like we had Friday Night. We even lossed power here in the school, as the lights kept going on and off. I was afraid to Be in my room with all that lighting comming in my window even with the blinds closed it still came in. That was 1 Heck of a storm on Friday Night. I came back just in the nick of time.

I worked in the rec hall all night and went to bed.

Saturday was a long day out in the heat!

A Very Fun day too!

I got up at 9:30am and got a shower, then went over to the Little League Fields for a 10:00am Softball Game, I got to sit in the Dugout with GIRLS Softball Players!! I nevr thought that would happen. They came over to me and told me to come in! That was neat being in the Dugout with a bunch of Girls!!!!!!!!!!

Then at Noon I came back for Lunch and had 2 Hot Sausage in the Cafe, Then went back over there at 12:34pm and was there all afternoon until 4:54pm then came back to my room to eat BURGER KING 2 Hamburgers then at 5:33pm went back to the Little League Fields and was there from 5:33pm to 9:30pm!

Here is who I sat in the Dugout with on Saturday:
10am for the Softball Game
1pm Baseball with Korns Calvanizing
3pm Baseball with Airco
5:30pm Baseball with Ray Orthodics

On Sunday for the Rain Makeup Game I sat in the Dugout:
3:15pm Baseball with Ray Orthodics

I was hoping to have a day off on Sunday with no Baseball but the weather messed that up.

Sundays are usually Off Days, But not this weekend because of the Rain.

Friday Night's Game was made up on Sunday Afternoon at 3:30pm! We started in the 2nd inning 4-1, right where we left off on Friday when the Rain came.

A Special Sunday Afternoon Baseball!

It was fun being at Baseball on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there was a 7:30pm Makeup Game on Sunday Night.

Another Busy week:

Today Monday:
5:45pm Softball Game
8pm Softball Game

Tuesday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
7:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Wednesday:
5:15pm We Leave to go to the Altoona Curve Baseball Game if enough people sign up.

Thursday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
7:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Friday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Saturday:
10am Softball Game
1pm Baseball Game
3pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
5:30pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

I am backing out of the Drag Race Trip for Saturday.

Saturday is the last day of the Regular Season of Baseball.

I can't miss the last day of the regular season.

I am excited for Wednesday When we go watch the Altoona Curve Play!

I hope enough sign up!!! As of now, I am the only one. We need more!!!!!!

On Friday I gave my First Ever Speech in Public Speaking and used my voice!!!!!!!!

My Teacher was speechless after I was done!!!!!!!!!!!

She never thought I could talk that well and the whole class understood every word!

I really felt good after that!!!!!! Escepally knowing my Teacher was totally speechless!!!!

All My other classes are going wonderful too!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy all my classes and am doing wonderful in them!!!!!!

Another Busy week for me!
Have a great Week Everybody!

Stay Cool!

Stay out of the Heat!

I will Try!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Johnstown Special Olympics Number 1 Fan!

Nomore Olympics.

They are off for the Summer.

I miss them already.

They come back in August!

August not too far away actually!

Top Movies
1. Knocked Up
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
3. Ocean's Thirteen
4. Mr. Brooks
5. Waitress
6. Shrek the Third
7. Surf's Up
8. Hostel: Part II
9. Gracie
10. Spider-Man 3

Top Cast/Crew
1. Kate Capshaw
2. Karen Allen
3. Ray Winstone
4. Cate Blanchett
5. Katherine Heigl
6. John Hurt
7. Paris Hilton
8. Harrison Ford
9. Ellen Barkin
10. Heather Matarazzo

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

They have a busy Month!

They are in session every week this month!

They start again at 1:00pm This Afternoon (Monday)!

I will be watching!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Monday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Wednesday!

Over and Out until Wednesday!

Weave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: