Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday!

Friday June 29, 2007

Last E-mail of June!!!!!!

When we talk on Monday, We will be in a brand new month of July!

GARY LAUBACH in the High School Hall of Fame!!!!!!He was introducted on Wednesday Night at the MCDONALDS All Star Baquet!!!! I am still the President of The Gary Laubach Fan Club!!!!!!!! Proud to be it too!!!!!!! Congrations Gary!!!!!
A Very much well Deserved Award! Gary is a great Announcer on RCN4! I wish everybody at RCN4 Would get my e-mails!
I am not sure what going on there. My Dad tried to e-mail them at RCN4 And Gary E-mailed back to my Dad and said he is not getting my E-mails. Nobody at RCN TV is. It is very weird whatever going on. I send E-Mails one by one.It the same message but I send them separetely. If you notice, you only see one address which is yours.

This been a very long week for the PA HOUSE! IT long way to be over too.They will be in session all weekend!!!! Even on Sunday!!!!!!! Very weird to see them working on a Sunday!
I will be watching all weekend!!!!!!!! A Full PA House recap on my E-Mail on Monday!

I really am hoping something good will happen that we won't lose Internet Radio. That would be the worst thing in my life if on July 15th there is nomore Internet Radio. I will be in tears because I really listen to stuff on the internet. What am i suppose to listen to if We are not able to listen to sports and music. Might of Well not have computers anymore if we can't listen to nothing. If this nightmare really does occur on July 15th, my parents might of well take my BIG Computer Home since I wouldn't be able to listen to nothing. Why have it? That the only reason why I have the BIG Computer, to listen to stuff. I listen to Jody Mac, Glen Mac, Reading Phillies. It does involves Slingbox too. They are taking the slingbox. It will be like in the 1970's when all we had was portable radios. The Flintstones Days. Hopefully Congress in Washington DC Will step in and stop this nightmare from happening. For more information on this nightmare that might happen on July 15, Please go to this following Website: http://www.savenetradio.org/

That will feel totally weird having off in the middle of the week next week.

It will feel like a Sunday.

Will it feel weird for you too having off on Wednesday?

You can stay in bed Wednesday Morning!!!!!!!!

I still feel the State should of gave the Students Thursday and Friday off but OH Well.

I really don't see many students going home just for one day. By the time they get home, they have to come right back on Wednesday Night for Classes on Thursday.

US The Rec Hall have scheduled a trip for Wednesday Night! We are going to the Galleria Mall and sit in the Parking Lot and watch FIREWORKS!!!!! I love Fireworks!

July 11th we are going to the Windber Pool to go Swimming! I hope I don't drown in the water.

How are you?

Did you have a Good Week?

What are you doing all weekend?

I am doing great!

Classes are going good!

Busy Weekend This weekend!!!!!

Tonight Friday at 6:00pm I will be at the West Surburban Championship Game between Airco and Thomas Buick!

I want Airco to win! They are the ones I sit with in the Dugout!

Saturday starts A Bunch of Tournaments! Only 1 game on Saturday at 6:00pm.

The Championship was suppose to be Thursday night but it got rained out.

They still had Softball on the other field and I sat there under my umbrella!

It rained at 4:00 on Thursday too. Right at quitiing time for Day Shift people. All my Teachers had to drive home in the rain on Thursday. It was nice all day until 4:00. The weather picked a good time to break loose. Right at Quit Time for Teachers. It really started comming down heavy right when teachers were leaving the Parking Lot.

I came back to my room at 7:30pm to watch the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCM4!

The Mcdonalds High School Football Game was canceled on Thursday Night due to rain.

It will be Tonight Friday at 7:00pm at Parkland!

It suppose to cool off this weekend. not as hot.

I hope you have Fun this weekend!

A girl died on a rollar coaster on Wednesday in Disney World.

How Scary.

Did you hear about that Wrestler who murdered his whole family?

That is really awful. What was wrong with him???????

Working in the Rec Hall all weekend all alone!!!!!! Hopefully kids will behave!

Working in my Accounting Book all weekend!

Also, going to the 6:00pm Baseball Game Saturday Night in my umpire Shirt!!!!

You should see my plaque they gave me! It Beautiful!

PA House all weekend!

Final Days before Summer Recess!

I will be watching the PA House all weekend!!!!!

I Got my 100 Bucks from being in that Film Project at UPJ!

Now, I have to figure out how to pay for it!

My Weekend Schedule:

Friday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
6pm Baseball Game-Makeup from Thursday

Saturday:
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall
6:00pm Baseball Game


Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I miss the Special Olympics on Sundays.

My SUNDAYS Are not the Same without the Olympics!

I never miss a minute of the PA House!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Monday!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

Reminder for Next Week:
Monday, Tuesday and Fridays are my days of E-mailing next week due to Wednesday being the 4th of July and most of you are off on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Monday!

Over and Out until Monday!

No comments: