Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday!

A Brand New Format!

I hope you like this new format!!!!!! Maybe, I will get more e-mails back with this new format!!!!!!!

Busy Weekend for me!

Tonight Friday:
5:45pm Baseball
8pm Baseball

Saturday:
9:15am Wakeup
10am Softball
1pm Baseball
3:15pm Baseball
5:30pm Baseball
8pm Baseball

Long Day of Baseball on Saturday!

12 Whole Hours on Saturday!

10am in the morning until 10pm at night!!!!!!

I will be in the Dugout for these teams and at these times:

Tonight Friday:
5:45pm for Friendly City Box

Saturday:
1pm for Korns Calvanizing
5:30pm for Ray Allegheny Orthodics

Those are when I will be in the Dugout this weekend!

Other times I will be relaxing up on the Road!

It will be a Hot Weekend!

I hope you stay cool this weekend!

I hope I don't get sunburn this weekend at the Little League Baseball Field!!!!!!

The Coaches say I am an inspiration to all their teams, having me in their dugout with them!

It gives the players Fire to Play!

I am also working all weekend in the Rec Hall!

Now, I have to walk around and make sure everybody have their ID'S on!!!!!!!!

On Monday I will lose all my high school teachers because they are starting their summer vacation!!!!! I will miss them all summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish some of them would have e-mail at home. They have to go all summer without hearing from the Movie Star ''The Weave''. After last Saturday in being in that film at University of Pitt at Johnstown I do feel like a movie Star!!!!! That was a fun time doing that movie last Saturday!!! I am going to get 100 Bucks for it very soon!!!!! That will be awesome to get 100 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything for me is going Wonderful for me!

All my Classes are going great and I am understanding everything and doing a wonderful Job! Today, in Public Speaking we are doing a 3 minute Speech.

I am Coughing alittle. I hope I am not getting Sick.

Sunday will feel great not having nothing to do!

After 2 weeks straight watching baseball every single night to 10:30pm, Sunday will feel great to relax!!!!!!

I went to the Foot Doctor on Sunday and they said they didn't want to see me. They told me to go back to the School. The Health Clinic here at the Center forgot to get a referall from my Home Doctor.

How silly is that.

My Attendent came in 2 hours early for no reason.

We were there for 3 minutes without even being looked at.

There was an old woman in the waiting room that was in the waiting room that reminded me of my Grandmother who died. I almost got emlotional but didn't.

Another week is over.

Congrations to all the Graduates from Nazareth High School Last Night at Stabler Arena!

I heard it was a wonderful and emotional night!

Johnstown had their Graduation too last night (Thursday Night)

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything Fun?

Have a great Weekend Everybody!

Stay Cool!

Stay out of the Heat!

I will Dry!

We had a towne meeting on Thursday.

It was a great one!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Johnstown Special Olympics Number 1 Fan!

Nomore Olympics.

They are off for the Summer.

I miss them already.

They come back in August!

August not too far away actually!

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

They have a busy Month!

They are in session every week this month!

They start again at 1:00pm on Monday!

I will be watching!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Monday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Monday!

Over and Out until Monday!

Weave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: