Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday!

I hope you have a safe and wonderful Holiday Weekend!
Don't Drink and Drive!
Be Careful!
Look out Nazareth!
The weave is comming home for a couple days!!!!!!!!!!!
It will feel great to sleep in my own bed for 2 nights.
Sunday I will come back to see the Special Olympics
Sunday Night Monday and Tuesday I will work in the rec hal;l and just relax and use the time to catch up on all my TV Paperwork!!!!!!
Might of well enjoy the time here.
2 months left
I am hoping though that ASB Accounting does work out!
I will keep everybody posted on if I do get to come back in January!
All my classes are going great!
They go by so fast!!!!
Time is speeding by all of us!!!!!!!
No classes until Wednesday!!!!!!!
It will be neat to sleep in to 10:00am on Monday and Tuesday!
It will feel weird doing that on a Tuesday Morning.
Going home at 9:00am or soon after that!!!!!!
My Grandparents are comming to get me!
My attendent will have to get me in the car because my grandfather still can't lift me yet from his surgery.
It is wonderful that he is well enough to come get me!
My 92 grandma had her birthday on Monday!
She turned 92!
Breaking News:
I will be at the Easton at Nazareth Football Game Tonight It feels weird not having to update my Phillies Baseball Notebook everyday anymore.
It hard to believe the Phillies are done.
Are you watching the Playoffs?
Who do you want in the World Series?
I want the Yankees and Mets!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: God Bless Amercia Bless the Broken Road Incomplete Listen To Your Heart You're Beautiful Bad Day Have A Nice Day It's my Life Come Sail Away Breathe 2am Breakaway Who Says You Can't Go Home
Movies of the day: Top Movies 1. Iron Man 2. The Guardian 3. Open Season 4. School for Scoundrels 5. All The King's Men 6. Snakes on the Planes 7. Flyboys 8. The Illusionist 9. Jet Li's Fearless 10. Everyone's Hero
Top Cast/Crew 1. Robert Downey Sr. 2. Scarlett Johansson 3. Channing Tatum 4. Emma Watson 5. Daniel Radcliffe 6. Amanda Peet 7. Jessica Simpson 8. Evanna Lynch 9. Jon Favreau 10. Ashton Kutcher
Another e-mail on Monday on Columbus Day!
Stay warm all weekend!
Have a Great Weekend!
GO NAZARETH!
GO JOHNSTOWN!
THE PA HOUSE Will Return on Monday October 16th at 1:00pm!
PA HOUSE MAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
On Wednesday I was talking to my High School Friend Gabby Catena and she is going to college at Hofstra!
She is roomates with another girl from Nazareth Julia Baird!
How neat is that to be roomates with somebody yoy went to High School With!
Tuesday I am going Horseback Riding!
Next Friday the 13th I will go to the Bishop Mcort at Johnstown Football Game!!!!!!!
No difficulties this time I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was awful what happened last week
THE Hollowen Dance is October 30th!
Prom is November 16th!
I will have to start my search to find a girl to go to the Prom with!
Any ideas?
EASTON WILL CRUSH MY BLUE EAGLES .I HATE TO ADMIT THAT BUT THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME PEOPLE!At this point of time, I am comming back to Johnstown at Noon on Sunday Leave Home Around 8:00amI would like to see Special Olympics because I heard in 1 month they won't be comming anymore. They found a new place starting in December. That is what I heard!Monday is not really a day off for me.On a normal Monday I only have 2 classes.Only 1 class in a regular classroomMy other class at 3:00pm is not in a regular classroom.We are in a laboratory.
Tuesday I only normally have class from 9am to 11am and 2pm to 4pm so I am not too out of the ordinary by having off!!!!
I will see my own Cheerleaders this Friday!!!!!!Cheerleaders from my High School!I can't wait to see some of my Friends from Home at the Football Game Friday Night including Alan Davis!I hear from some girls on AIM Who still go to High School and they tell me Alan Davis is doing a wonderful job as High School Principal in his first year!I am the president of his Fan Club!He suggested to have a fan club about 3 years ago now and we still have it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you think we will beat Easton on Friday?Even though I am Nazareth Number 1 Fan I have to be honest,I think Easton will Win.Easton is a much better team.I hate to admit that but it is true.I will be doing some announcing this weekend.Friday night at 9:30pm I will announce the Northampton at Freedom Football Game on RCN4 And then announce the BIG TICKET On WFMZ At 11:00pm!Saturday will do my radio show at 11:00am then will relax until 7:00pm when I will announce on RCN4 The Liberty at Becahi Game and at 9:00pm on the Pennsylvania Cable Network will announce the Bishop Carroll at Johnstown Football Game!I get to announce a Johnstown Football Game!They will get to be on Statwide TV!Johnstown is 5-0
LADIES MAN!
See you on Monday!
Weave!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Columbus Day!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it Real until Monday or Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: