Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday!

I did not go Horseback Riding last night.I did not want to go out and get sick. It was raining and very coldout. I am not going to the Ceramic Shop tonight because I want torest. The only reason why I was going Tonight was to get Ice Cream onthe way back. I wasn't going to buy anything.Last night I went for a walk in the hallway and 5 Girls came up to meand gave me a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!All I did was going for a Walk!Did not expect that!That was a happy surprise!!!!!That sure made me feel alittle better!I wasn't feeling too well.Getting a hug from 5 Girls sure made me feel better!!!!!I guess when you have it, you have it!I am a chick magnet!All i need to do is smile and they come running!!!!!!That Girl Heather and her Boyfriend Eric who I watched movies with lastweekend asked me this morning at Breakfast in the Cafeteria If I want tohangout and watch movies again this weekend with them!Of course I could not say no.I am feeling alittle betterMy head still hurts alittle and sleepy.Other then that I am ok!You are not losing me yet!!!!!!!I am all done for today already and it only 12:32pm in the Afternoon!I have the whole Afternoon Free!What a Schedule I have!I am sure you wished you had my schedule!I hope you got my email on Monday with all the names of people who diedon September 11th.I only got 4 emails back on Monday.I was alittle shot that I only got 4 emails on monday.I really thought I would get more responses with it being a special dayand everythingI was very surprised with only 4 emails.Are you staying dry?It raining and very ugly here in Johnstown!Here is my Class Schedule:UPDATED: Wednesday September 13, 20069-13-06 Mondays: 8:05am to 8:59am Spreadsheets Room 7159:00am to 9:45am PT Therapy1:00pm to 2:00pm OT Therapy3:03pm to 3:56pm Employer Expections Room 719 Tuesdays: 9:01am to 9:55am Word Processing Part 1 Room 71510:10am to 11:04am Word Processing Part 2 Room 7151:55pm to 2:48pm Sociology Room 7203:03pm to 3:56pm Psychology Room 719 Wednesdays:8:05am to 8:59am Spreadsheets Room 7159:00am to 9:45am PT Therapy10:10am to 11:04am Job Prep in the C.G.C Room1:00pm to 2:00pm OT Therapy 3:03pm to 3:56pm Employer Expections Room 719Thursdays:9:01am to 9:55am Word Processing Part 1 Room 71510:10am to 11:04am Word Processing Part 2 Room 7151:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy1:55pm to 2:48pm Sociology Room 7203:03pm to 3:56pm Psychology Room 719Fridays:8:05am to 8:59am Spreadsheets Room 7159:00am to 9:45am PT TherapyMy 3:00pm class is canceled today so I have the whole AfternoonFree!!!!!!!!!Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!Another e-mail on Friday!Take Care!Movies of the week on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!Songs that I listen to every day when I turn my Big Computer on andbefore I turn it off everynight before Bed I listen to these songs:God Bless AmerciaBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen to your HeartYou're BeautifulBad DayHave a Nice DayWho Says You Can't Go HomeReminder: Gary Labach will be on WZZO Radio on Friday Morning on theBearman and Keith Show and starting this Friday I will my return to WZZOAt 9:45am every Friday giving my picks. My Return to WZZO After 3years!!!!!!I will have my Football Picks here on my e-mail network on Friday!!!!!PA HOUSE Man!Nazareth Number 1 Fan!Chick MagnetWeave!!!!!!!See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-mail Network comming to you frommy Dorm Room in Johnstown PA!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully by Friday I will be feeling my normal weave self!I am still not my normal self yet.I still smile and look like I am normal!!!!!!God Bless the USA!!!!!!I can't wait to September 25th when the PA HOUSEReturns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: