Friday, September 29, 2006

Thursday!

I and my buddy Matt Zook can't go to the Johnstown High School Football Game on Saturday night. No room for wheelchairs on the bus they are taking. They are still taking Walkers. Walkers are going. Just not Wheelchairs. I am going to write a complaint out and hand it in because I don't feel it fair to Matt and I. I really wanted to go and I even paid 2 dollars. I am very upset. Something will be done about this too. I am not leaving this hang. They will hear about it. It really not fair to Matt and I. IT IS DESCRIMATION IN MY OPINION. We should really get our money back since we can't go.This is totally unfair. I should demand to go. I love Football very much. Even though I am alittle down after some Bad News on Wednesday I am still smiling and having a heck of a good time!!!!! Things can still work out!!!!!! It may work out yet! I am not giving up! I still have hope. I have faith that things will fall in place and I will get to prove people I can really do a wonderful job in ASB Accounting!!!! I will let everybody know As soon as I hear anything on taking ASB Accounting in January!!!!!! I still have Hope!!!!!!!! Sunday from 1pm to 3pm I will be going to The Gym to watch the Special Olympics! They are fun to watch! I don't miss them. I go every Sunday!!!!!!! I haven't been feeling exactly myself all week. Sleepy and My throat tickles. I even went to the Health Clinic on Wednesday night. I love Fridays! Only 1 class from 8:00am to 9:00am then I am all done at 9:00am! Next Friday I am going home! Probably the only time that I go home until Thanksgiving. I will be at the Easton at Nazareth Football Game next Friday! Go Nazareth Tonight at Whitehall! Songs of the Day: God Bless Amercia Bless the Broken Road Incomplete Listen To Your Heart You're Beautiful Bad Day It My Life Come Sail Away Have A Nice Day Who Says You Can't Go Home More Songs on Monday! Movies of the week: Top Movies 1. Snakes On The Plane 2. All The King's Men 3. Flyboys 4. Jet Li's Fearless 5. The Black Dahlia 6. The Illusionist 7. Everyone's Hero 8. The Covenant 9. The Last Kiss 10. Gridiron Gang Top Cast/Crew 1. Eva Longoria 2. Johnny Knoxville 3. Channing Tatum 4. Scarlett Johansson 5. Ben Savage 6. Heidi Klum 7. Lindsay Lohan 8. Paris Hilton 9. Jet Li 10. Zoe Saldana Another e-mail on Monday! Hopefully I don't see any snakes this weekend in school or Motorcycles. That was umbelieable. I ran from my attendent when I saw that snake in the hallway Sunday. I will tell you on Monday How much Fun I will have at Special Olympics on Sunday!!!!! Special Olympics Number 1 Fan!!!!!!! DANCE MAN! Ladies Man! Chick Magnet! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! PA House Man! BIRTHDAY WISHES: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 92 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS 92 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS HERE AT HGA ASHLEY LIGENFELTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS IN MY CLASSES!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!!!!! GET WELL TO MY FRIEND CINDY FIELDS WHO EXPERIENCED SEIZURES ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. GET WELL CINDY!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I am pleased to report that Mr Alan Davis is doing a wonderful job as the new High School Principal at Nazareth! Keep up the Great Work Alan!!!!!!!!! I am the president of the Alan Davis Fan Club! I am already thinking of how I will be on the Dream Come True Telethon in December We can't have a telethon without me. I been om 15 years in a row! Gary Labach and Chris Popik might have to come to my house over Thanksgiving like they did last year or have me go to the Studio Final Weekend of the Baseball Season. Can this be true? Can the Phillies actually finally make the playoffs this year!!!!!! The last 3 years they have always fell apart in the last week of the season. Let's Hope they don't do that this year. GO PHILLIES!!!! LET'S REALLY DO IT THIS TIME!!!! DON'T FALL APART AND LET'S GET IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!! I Been watching TV Much more lately than Being Around Girls! There must be something wrong with me. LOL TV Over Girls I should try and see this weekend To Find some Girls this weekend to have fun with! I been watching Shows on that CW Network that just started last week: 7TH Haven Gilmore Girls Amercia Next Top Model Runaway Smallville Supernatural EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND FULL HOUSE LEAVE IT TO BEAVER FAMILY MATTERS BOY MEET WORLD FRIENDS Some other ones too. Have a Wonderful Weekend! Have Fun! Stay Dry!!!!!!!! Wednesday Night was the Highest TV Ratings for a Phillies Game on Comcast ever in History! 14 Innings!!!! That was a great game!!!!! Stay Dry this Weekend!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES! GO JOHNSTOWN! GO NAZARETH!!!!!!!! GO LAFFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!! Weave!!!!!!!! Keep It Real Until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: