Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday!

So happy to have all 234 people back on my e-mail network and with a new format!!!!!!
Get Well Wishes to my Grandfather!!!
My Pappy!
He had knee surgery on Friday Morning.
He was in Muhlenburg Hospital all weekend long.
He was in pain on Saturday all day
He should be going home Today Monday!
Get Well Pappy!
Best wishes to my 2 Occupational Theraphists Cindy Kucera and Betty Pauley who are moving to another job.
They are both going to work at the Crechiton Center which is a hospital right here in the school.
They will be moving that hospital downtown in October.
Now they get to work with old people.
Nomore working with kids.
I am sure they will miss working with kids.
Friday was their last day here at the Hiram G Andrews Center
They been here for 7 years working with kids.
We will miss Cindy and Betty very much!
Best wishes to both of them!
We had a farewll party on Friday we had pizza and cake. It was very nice.
I missed my 1:00pm class on Friday so I could attend the party!!!!
Welcome back Teachers at Nazareth!
Welcome back to my e-mail network!
A new Format that just started last week!
Nomore Capital letters!!!!!
Much easier to read!
How was your summer off?
Do anything special?
I am excited to have all of my 234 people back on my e-mail network starting today!
Another school year!
The Summer Went fast!
I had a great Summer!
Spent it here in good old Johnstown Pennsylvania!!!!!
Nothing too special
Went over across the street to the West Surburban Little League Field to watch the Little League Kids play BALL all summer long!
Did not miss any of their games!
The one day I was there for 8 hours straight watching Ball!
I got a very big throphy for attending all their games!!!!!
The West Surburban Little League gave me a throphy!
Also, one of the teams signed a Baseball and gave me a Autographed Baseball with all their Names on!!!!!!!!
They invited me to the End of Year Picnic over at the Fields!
That was just last Saturday August 12th! It was fun! I was there for a good 7 hours eating food and they had a homerun derby!
That was nice of them to do all that and to invite me to their picnic!
I really thank them very much!
Their season ended July 30th! I was there all the way to the final out of the year! The last day was a very hot dog and my face really got red for days and days after that!
I am planning to visit Nazareth High School on Wednesday August 30th!
That is if the school district don't go on strike.
I really hope they don't go on strike.
I can never remember Nazareth School District going on strike ever in my lifetime.
I am not sure If I am going to Atlantic City over my 10 day break or not.
We will see.
We will also have to wait and see If I go to the shore/ocean over my break. If I do it would be either Atlantic City/Seaside Heights or Ocean City.
Top Beaches:1. Atlantic City2. Seaside Heights3. Ocean City Maryland4. Ocean City New Jersey5. Long Island New York
Try them out!
Songs of the day:1. I'm proud to be an amercian2. Bless the Broken Road3. Incomplete4. Listen to your heart5. You're Beautiful6. Bad Day7. Breathe 2am8. Walking on Sunshine9. Hero10. Save the last dance for me11. It's my Life12. Have a Nice Day13. Who says you can't go home
More songs on Wednesday!
Movies of the week:
Web Favorites The charts below measure searches and clicks across Yahoo! Movies to determine popularity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------ALL RANKINGS AS OF 08/18/2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top Movies 1. Transformers 2. Accepted 3. Step Up 4. Material Girls 5. Zoom 6. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby 7. Pulse 8. World Trade Center 9. The Descent 10. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Top Cast/Crew 1. Shia LaBeouf 2. Channing Tatum 3. Josh Duhamel 4. Bernie Mac 5. Megan Fox 6. Jenna Dewan 7. Travis Van Winkle 8. Jessica Biel 9. Johnny Depp 10. Jon Voight
More Movies later in the week!
I am kinda upset
My school is going on a trip to a Altoona Curve Baseball Game during term break next week when everybody is home.
Don't make no sense.
I know all the kids will be at home because all of my attendents have off the entire week!
That how I know there will be no kids.
I really wanted to go to see Altoona play.
It was my suggestion to go to a game.
What a bummber this is.
Tuesday night is Horseback Riding!
Not sure if I am going yet or now.
I am worried to get back on the horse after what happened last week when I almost passed out on the horse.
On Wednesday I will have my new class schedule for next term on my e-mail on Wednesday!
Also on Wednesday I will have my Announcing Schedule for when I am home for 10 days!
Have you been watching the Little League Baseball on Espn and Espn2?
I have!
Some really great games this weekend and some rain delays in Williamsport over the week!
There are games all week long this week!
Check the games out!
They are fun to watch!
I will be watching all the games this entire week!
I love watching the games!
Still have not heard from Miss Grube.
I really hope I hear from her soon!
It would make me feel so good!
My parents are comming to get me this friday since my grandfather is recovering from surgery.
My dad tooked a day off and they will be able to come get me earlier than expected!
Will be home intime for the Nazareth Football Scrimmage at 6:00pm Friday night!
The Twins found a new boy last week name joey and they are with him from morning to night and see them hitting the poor boy in the back alot. they are taking adavantage of him it looks.
oh well. they will find out for themselves.
Don't see them giving that boy any time and space. I see them walking past my window at 6:30am in the morning sometimes.
It don't look like they are going to make any attempt to try to be nice to me. oh well it their loss.
I have had found new fish in the sea and they are very nice to me!
I don't hang with them too much because I am always busy listening to all my favorite people on radio and tv and working in the rec hall.
All my classes this term went well!
Hard to believe it over!
Can't wait to announce the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon at the Steamtown Mall on Sunday night September 3rd at 9:00pm on WNEP in Scranton!
My first time ever doing a telethon!
Another year of Reading Phillies Baseball on RCN4 has come to a closed on Sunday night.
17 games this season.
It was a fun year watching them all year on RCN4 Sports!
Great job RCN On another great year!!!!
The PA House will return on September 25th!
Can't wait for that day!
I miss watching the PA House!
Have a great week everybody!
Another e-mail on Wednesday!
Go Phillies!
Go Nazareth!
West Surburban Little League Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
PA House Man!
Weave!
See you on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: