Saturday, January 22, 2005

Snowy Saturday

Hey Boys and Girls!!

I hope everybody is safe in this snowstorm!!!

If you are bored im me!

Go Eagles and Steelers Tomorrow!!

I want a all Pennsylvania Super Bowl!!!

Today's Boys Basketball game against southern lehigh will now be Febuary 5th!

Today's Wrestling match at Emmaus will now be this Thursday the 27th at Emmaus!

We Wrestle Easton Monday Parkland Wednesday Emmaus Thursday and Wilson Saturday!

Monday morning at 7:30am I have to go to st lukes hospital to get a EEG Done where they put me to sleep.

I am very scared about it.

I can't sleep after midnight.

I hope I can be awake by monday night for the Easton Match!

Im me and be careful in this blizzard!

Take Care!

Nazareth's Number 1 Fan!

Andy the Dance Man Weaver!

No comments: